Friday, December 31, 2010

Fail Friday

Good news guys. My plastic crochet hook was returned today. The guilty party was too embarrassed to return it personally, so in stead the stuck it into the holes of the blanket I'm making and left it for me to find. What strange thief. In even better news, I found a treasure trove of metal crochet hooks in my notions bin today while attempting to sew (more on that later). The metal hook is so much nicer, it makes me think that maybe the thief should of kept the plastic hook in hopes that they too one day and learn to crochet.

Also today...

I wanted to make a tote bag today of some scrap fabric and an old t-shirt. After getting everything set to sew I sat down, turned on my machine, aaaaaand.... died. For some reason the needle wasn't feeding into the machine but was for some reason off center and hitting the metal plate. For an entire half hour I sat there fidgeting and fighting with the machine in an attempt to make it work. Finally I gave up and pushed away from the table. For a brief second I thought I saw the needle bent. Nah that couldn't be it. Last time i sewed with that it worked fine. ... right? Nope, wrong. The needle was indeed bent forward. Thusly making me look like an idiot even to myself. To make matters worse, I didn't even have a replacement needle. That's like, a triple sewing fail. And a quad crafting fail. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment